Tuesday 25 June 2013

EXP3 FINAL EXPORT

Final Review:

Due to a major technical issue that I have to deal with on the due date, my environment was lost in a "saving error" and for unfortunately, I wasn't able to import any my Sketchup models besides what I have imported before the error.

Aside that, I manage to recreate an environment and present as much as I can, where only the elevators and more than half of the bridge are not able to be imported.


Images from cry engine:
View from the West side of the environment

Right the Northern Park, and Left the Southern park and the meeting place, Middle the bridge structure

The meeting circle

The dinning/meeting hall


A man's eye level view from social performing circle on the Southern park

A man's eye level view from the plaza area of the Northern park

Viewing from the top of the tallest building in the terrain.



The Bridge:
Scenes are not available in cry engine, therefore I have rendered scenes form sketchUp via plugin, V-ray to simulate the situation.

Bridge spanning over the parks and the harbour, where greens and elements of the parks continue the streamline of the bridge form that embraces the surroundings




Elevators inaction, viewing from the South 

Top level on the top of the bridge, the black slit in image is a opening for the elevator roof when it station on the lower floor

Viewing from the South East side

Viewing from the South West side




No comments:

Post a Comment