Tuesday 25 June 2013

EXP3 development



I originally gain a lot of inspiration from a Mies van der rohe plan drawing into a section of a "ferris wheel" architectural school, where it "rolls" from one valley end to another.



From this plan, I also decided that I will relocate my bridge to Hong Kong, where I found a little bit relatable and that the inspiration coming through mainly involves with urban concepts.



After the last bridge development, I decided that I shall go with the architectural dualism that was mentioned on the the mash up. As a result, I attempt to have a hybrid form of two balanced entities.
Where one may be will rap around another.





The planning of where the space be position on the bridge super structure


After a few attempts,  I came to a closer solution to a possible form my bridge. A form that coheres with  the surrounding, such as air and water in the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment